Well I eventually got my ass up out of bed about 1:45pm or so. Spent most of the day in my room, or in the case of when I was watching Emma, in my parents room. Basically didn't do much. Finally ate food later in the day....9ish. Went to Steak N Shake and had their new yogurt shakes. I had the strawberry flavor. I thought it was good. Dad got strawberry and banana which he didn't care much for. Uh lets see. I went up to New Cut to drop off cube controllers for Rose and bring her food. Some awkward moments I thought. But first let me see. Overall things felt good when I was around her. I was thinking after I left that it felt the way it did before we started dating. A good thing I guess. As far as the awkward moments those were when I got to close to Rose. Before I left Rose had me hug her while she was sitting down in the office. I gave her a quick friendly hug and that felt strange enough as it was. Then she was like here let me stand up and give you a real hug. Of course I obliged. Oh god it felt so right. I so much wanted to kiss her as we were pulling apart. But I controlled myself. Only friends. And I can't forget to stop myself from saying that I love her. I wanted to say it but....(sighs). Ok gotta quit dwelling really. At least I'm not as mopey as I was the previous day. Of course I also put on a good game face which only gets better with time. Well let me move on here. After I left Hollywood I went over to my friends house Lance and Anthony's. Lance was in bed the whole time but that didn't stop us from being in his room. Afterwards me, Anthony and Hannah went to Anthony's room to play Xbox 360. He got another one for Christmas from his parents. We had fun. We played some classic arcade Mortal Kombat. Then I played some of Gears of War with him. Just a few quick rounds of shoot each other. After that we just watched some videos on Xbox and then finally just watched Anthony play and then talk to someone he used to work with. Meanwhile me and Hannah just made fun of and played with our phones while messing with the cat. This is the second I have met her. And so far I think she makes a great fit into our circle. We seemed to get along pretty good. And her and Lance get along good. He actually likes her I believe. And to make it final Anthony announced they were finally official. I think. I personally like it better when Anthony has a significant other per say. He's easier to manage you could say. Oh well it is getting late and I do not really want to sleep in as late this time. So I think I will finish up this episode of Smallville and the next one, finally finishing Season 3, and then go to bed. So until next post I must bid you adieu.
5:35am
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment