Sunday, January 09, 2005

Keys Found

Stephen found my keys before his shift ended today. They were in a drawer buried under all kinds of purple clips and red tags. Now I have to find a way up there. I guess I will walk but I want to see if dad will take me up there to pick up my car. Cause I really rather not walk. Oh well I probably will walk up there because I really dont want to be around either dad or stacey. she has been in a mood since friday. i have learned it's best to just stay away and avoid interaction when she is in a bad mood. overall today has been pretty boring. i called stephen this morning to tell him about the guest last night that called after closing and the guy came in while i was talking to him. apparently he was in a better mood or something cause he didnt give stephen any trouble. and when i called danielle she said noone called her. so i explained to her what happened and she told me to call grel and tell them what happened. we also talked about what is going on in the store and etc. in short she will be here friday to discuss what is going on. i then called grel and told them everything. blah blah blah. oh and apperently craig mullins called payroll and informed them that richard is rose's boyfriend and he is on the payroll. well craid dosnt even know about richard and would never call and report that. plus apparently he said he had quit an gave a number to contact him at. craig didnt quit. he went on leave to go back to school. i asked him to make sure he wasnt quiting. he said he wasnt. so i think it was dawna because she said something to me recently about richard and him still renting. i explained to danielle he was rose's roommate and nothing as far as i knew was going on. i also told her works as needed but recently with the hire of brad, the person i was training last night, we don't really need him anymore. she seemed to believe me. well i gotta go. i spent more time than planned on here. it is about 6 and starting to get dark so now i probably will wait for dad to take me up there. i just might call my grandparents instead now that i think about it though. well good bye.

No comments: