[Listening to: You Learn - Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill (04:00)]
Wednesday, February 02, 2005
inventory
My day went good overall other than the phone thing. Apparently it was turned off. I have no clue why. moving on though. We started inventory this morning and the carpent cleaners showed up this morning. The woman told me Thursday morning but her english is not all that great. Well I went ahead and told her to clean the carpets because they did need it really bad. Luckily we were there because otherwise I know for a fact I wouldnt have been there until after 9a. As far as inventory went though, we posted 580ish to lost. I think that is better than last inventory but I can't remember. Yesterday was sucked though. I was late opening. I woke up at 10 and made it to the store a few minutes after that. People were already waiting at the door. Now a few either. Was very busy all morning long. On top of that i didnt get to bring a change drawer out so i was without 5's or 1's or quarters many times. I never left my register until George got there about a quarter till 4. As soon as he walked in the door the store was empty. We had already ran out of all the titles except The Grudge. I couldnt wait to get home. After he got there I went home immediatly. I was starving since I didnt get to eat. I came back about 45 minutes later and Janet was there by then and i gave the basic runover of the day. When she went out and checked the box she had to take a 72 count ars box with her to empty it in. that many. after i got off work i had to be at a casting call to help with interviews. that was interesting. kim, the tsd and newcut, is crazy. she has a tendency to stick her foot in her foot alot. i know that feeling but i dont think i am as bad as she was. after the casting call i stopped by the prp store and dropped off my very late movie. around 44-47 days late. cant remember how late. i then talked to alaina for a few hours and learned some interesting stuff. other than that my last few days and been ehh. they are not the same anymore. thank god for technology is all i can say. anyways i might post some more later but for now i gotta go. good night for just in case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My other computer is really messed up, i just switched to my old one. blech. i tried to talk to u, but u already had gotten off. i tried to reply to your email too, but yet again, the other comp wouldn't work. crap ass huh?
Anyways, why has your past few days not been the same? and technology is great, but i prolly won't understand what u meant till u answer the question above. im dense sometimes. and poor lance lol. :) gonna go post on mine now, later <3 Rose
sorry i got knocked off the internet and i still had to meet up with anthony and lance. but i was saying my days are diffrent now that your not here anymore and thank god for email and cell phones so we can keep in touch easier.
That is what I was hoping you meant. :)
Post a Comment