Friday, February 25, 2005

grades

Freshman Year:
Semester 1:   GPA:2.8333

F English   C
Algebra   A
Biology   B
Soc. Stu.   D
Proj. 2020   B
P.E.   A
Present   79.5   Absent   1.5   Tardy   1

Semester 2:   GPA:2.0000

F English   C
Algebra   A
Biology   C
Soc. Stu.   C
Proj. 2020   D
Health   D
Present   88.5   Absent   3.5   Tardy   1


Sophmore Year:
Semester 1:   GPA:2.5000

S English:   C
Geometry:   D
Chem.1:   B
World Civ.:   B
Elec. Com. 1:   A
Humanities.:   C
Present   80   Absent   2   Tardy   1

Semester 2:   GPA:1.8333

S English:   D
Geometry:   D
Chem.1:   B
World Civ.:   C
Elec. Com. 1:   C
Humanities:   C
Present   86   Absent   5   Tardy   2


Junior Year:
Semester 1:   GPA:2.3333

J English:   D
Algebra 2:   B
Physics:   C
Psychology:   C
US History:   C
Elec. Com. 2:   A
Present   80.5   Absent   4.5   Tardy   6

Semester 2:   GPA:2.1667

J English:   D
Algebra 2:   C
Physics:   C
Psychology:   D
US History:   B
Elec. Com. 2:   A
Present   85   Absent   3   Tardy   5


Senior Year:
Semester 1:   GPA:3.2000

Senior English:   C
Col. Prep Alg.:   C
Elec. Com. 3:   A
Bus. Law:   A
Adv. Elec.:   A
Present   74   Absent   7   Tardy   4

Semester 2:   GPA:3.4000

Senior English:   C
Col. Prep Alg.:   B
Elec. Com. 3:   A
Bus. Law:   A
Adv. Elec.:   A
Present   85   Absent   7   Tardy   12


Total Credits: 23   GPA: 2.500 overall and 2.278 for Grade 9-11

I am glad to say though I never once failed a single class all four years of high school. Though I did come close a few times. Also I only had five classes my senior year because I aided that year. If I was graded in that I would have easily made an A. I worked the Freshman office and it was actually pretty fun. Alot calmer than the other 3 offices too. well the senior/sports office was probably pretty calm since like us it wasnt near the main office or the counselors office. the freshman office though was in the tech building away from the main school and that is the feeling everyone had over there. we were seperate from the rest of the school. the teachers took their lunch over there that taught in that building and had their own lounge and they all interacted with each other. i got to know almost all the teachers in that building. oh well time is running out for me and i must go. bye for now.

2 comments:

RoseMarie said...

Did you notice that your absences and tardies increased as you got older?

Kurtis said...

i dont agree with the absents senior year the first semester. or the tardies the 2nd semester. i cant see me being late 12 times. i was always very early my senior year.