Sunday, December 26, 2004

Dreams

The title, for those who can figure out what i am refrencing, gives an excellent idea as to how i have become to feel recently. Post a comment if you know what i am talking about.

3 comments:

Kurtis said...

Just a hint: There is a link on my site to what I am talking about.

Kurtis said...

I have updated this post to more reflect what I meant to type last night. I think it help clairifies what I meant and any confusion, but so Everyone is on the same page what I am saying is that "Dreams" is how I feel.

Kurtis said...

Craig at work figured this out very quickly after I told him the hints I gave Rose. The hints were: The singer is a woman, the song is from the 90's, it is a song, and the group is known as a fruit.