Tuesday, December 14, 2004
12-9
Today was fairly uneventful overall. Woke up to my stepmom telling me work was calling. Said somebody was sick. At first I wasn't sure if it was a dream because Stacey should have been at work and I never heard a phone ring. That was because my cell was in the car dead and I have the ringers turned off on my phones. Didn't dawn on me at the time. Well anywise I called up there after debating whether I should get up or not and brandy asked me if I would work 12 to 9 instead of closing. Fine with me. I'd rather not close when possible. anyways didn't get much done at work. Not Focusing enough brandy would and will say. One good thing happened today though. I was able to get a $37 dollar charge removed from my gold card. Now I just have to get my family to take back the dress I paid for my sister to use for her calendar pageant. That is $100 on my card I could be using for presents and what not. Moving on....At nine I went to my aunts to set up her new computer for her. I'm kinda envious now because it is so fast plus with her broadband....It was awesome. I did go back up to work though at midnight to finish putting out the dvds. Didn't label the VHS though or put those out. She won't like that. I was there till 2:15a. The lights were out because they turn off auto and I was by myself when I noticed this blinking light in the window on the side of the store. At first I didn't know it was and was kinda worried because he was just sitting there or something. It turned out to be the guy who cleans up around the store. And he was blowing the garbage in the parking lot from the sidewalks so he could clean it up. Also I could find the store keys and I was worried Janet took them with her and I didn't want to stay the night there or anything. I called her and she told me they were on the counter but I couldn't find them. She then remembered that they were in my cart. I found them think god after that. I just didn't want to explain to anyone why I couldn't lock up the store and why I was alone there late finishing up work that I should have done earlier. Oh I almost forgot. Today brandy had me flag Brian's account and remove his matrix because she was letting him go. Well when he came later to rent I didn't know how to tell him he didn't work there anymore so I just said his account is flagged. He asked if he was fired. I told him I didn't know he would have to talk to brandy about it but that she has been firing people left and right. I hope he got the point. Well that was my day. The only highlights being that I got to see Rose of course and I got $35 dollars back. Well night for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow kurt I am impressed lol. :) what an entry.
figures you lost your keys, you're so funny! you should wear your name tag, and hook them onto it, or your belt loop or something. I'll try to damage control for your PV's, maybe she will be not so mad...I'll try to work on them. Your aunt is lucky...:( Don't stay there by yourself silly, call someone...i would have came up there for a while. it's really not safe. And I am glad I got to see you too. :)
Post a Comment