WIRED Blogs: Cult of Mac
According to this blog post, Cingular may only have a two week exclusive hold on the new iPhone from Apple. If it is true that the company will only have it exclusively for a short period of time this may change my upcoming future plans. You see March 12 the new RIZR Z3 is coming to T-Mobile and I plan on getting it to replace my aging and now acting up V360. I probably messed it up myself with all the hacking I do to it, but I digress. I am in need of a new phone and I have been waiting patiently for the RIZR to come to T-Mobile and yesterday I learn it is and when. Then today I learn that there might be a possibility the iPhone could come to T-Mobile........I can only dream. Ofcourse there is the issue of price, but I will worry about that when the time comes.
Either way hopefully in the next few months I will have a new phone. Wish me luck.
Kurtis @ 11:29am
Edited Feb 25, 2007 @ 10:17pm to correct the name of the phone.
Edited March 1, 2007 @ 11:40p, to correct the name again.
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment