Sunday, November 05, 2006

Open Up

My first weekend back at Hollywood went fine. I only wrote up the two closers from the previous night this morning. But I got to know the GSR a little better today and I don't think it was all his fault for the problems I had with him. He just needs more training. But he's a good guy overall. I have some catching up to do though as far as getting reaquinted (which I know is spelled wrong) with how everything works but it all feels natural to me. In a way it's good to be back.

And one more thing to note for tonight. I just finished watching Desperate Housewives not long ago and OMG the episode was just............wow. I have been speechless. I was a great episode and a very very sad one too. Thank god no one else was around lol.

No comments: