OMG!! My legs are killing me. The muscles in the back of my lower legs are cramped up from going up and down the steps moving stuff into my new apartment. Have been moving things in since Friday. Have just about all my stuff except my night stand and computer desk chair from home. Plus all my dirty clothes are still over there. I have the basic layout of my room done. Now I just need to unpack everything. God I hate moving. The apt. is nice. Needs some work and touch up in the paint dept. But other than that all is good. My new address is listed on my facebook already so for those who are my friends on there can see where I reside now. Um, on another note, I just listened to two songs Rose had sent me a few days ago finally. The first I believe is called "Shoes" and it is, um, weird. Both songs are kinda strange in a somewhat funny way I guess. Right now I'm just laying in bed instead of unpacking. Trying to keep an internet connection up. Borrowing from somebody who didn't secure their network. In the kitchen and living room the reception is pretty good and quick, but as you go back in the apt the recep starts to degrade in quality. So I think either I am going to go in with the other guys and get an access point or buy a router that is easily enough hackable and add DD-WRT to it and turn it into an access point. I think I will email Dave and see if he can give me any advice or see if he has any old equipment laying around I can buy off him. I better do that now while I am thinking about it. Well I will try to write more later.
Kurtis @ 2:12pm
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment